Significance of a Non-Attorney Representative
People who are unable to work and earn an income due to their disabling conditions have the opportunity to file a disability claim and receive fair compensation. With the added burden of a disability, working through the disability claim process and representing oneself before the Social Security Administration (SSA) can be overwhelming. For this reason, most applicants hire a disability lawyer. However, an increasingly significant number of claimants are preferring to use an individual or an organization when it comes to choosing a representative to assist with their claim.
What are the responsibilities of a Non-Attorney Representative?
The SSA gives permission to a disabled claimant to choose any individual to represent him or her in executing the disability claim process.This representative assists the claimant in putting together the strongest possible case for their claim. An individual can be a qualified Social Security non- attorney representative only when he or she meets all the basic requirements as outlined by the Social Security Administration. You can trust a Non-Attorney Representative Palos Hills who is reliable, experienced, and competent to help you through the application process.
What are the critical duties of Representative Payee?
Listed below are some of the essential duties of a Social Security representative payee.
- A representative payee requires using the compensated amount to meet the current and future requirements of the disabled individual (beneficiary) who has won the claim award.
- The payee who represents a claimant needs to keep detailed records of all his or her expenses. Routinely,the SSA will check on how the compensated amount is being spent.
- A representative payee is responsible for reporting any incident or situation to SSA that could create an impact on the beneficiary’s entitlement for disability benefits.
- Upon request, a representative payee is required to give details to SSA about the amount of compensation that has been saved.
- A payee is responsible for returning any payments to SSA that a claimant receives for which they are not entitled.
All the duties mentioned above are essential for a representative payee to carry out diligently to ensure that the beneficiary receives what he or she is entitled to for successfully winning the disability claim.
We, as a leading Non-Attorney Representative of Palos Hills have helped many people in getting their monetary benefits without spending much on lawyers. Talk to our professionals to know all advantages of non-attorney representative in your case.