Social Security can be one of the toughest agencies to deal with on a good day. When a person has been compromised by health and financial issues, it can be a real frustration. I count it a privilege to step into that gap and be of service.
My name is Jim Miller and I represent people applying for Social Security disability benefits. For 18 years, as part of my work, I was a vocational expert at Social Security disability hearings. Since 1998 I have worked as a non-attorney representative dealing with the SSA at all levels of the process including the hearings.
I Am Ready to Work for You Today
Most of my work is in the greater Chicago area. But, I have handled cases in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Brooklyn, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I am a member of the National Association of Disability Representatives.
You pay nothing unless we win!
social security disability - Bing News RSS Feed for social security disability - Bing News (Generated by New Sloth)
- VA Adds Nine Respiratory Cancers To List Of Presumptive Service-Related Disabilities For Veterans, Allsup Reportson May 18, 2022 at 9:42 am
a nationwide provide of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) representation and veterans disability appeal services.
- ABLE Accounts For Disabled Have Many Advantages And Should Be Better Knownon May 18, 2022 at 9:42 am
You may think that you don't know anyone on SSI, but when people send out the Christmas letters about their kids graduating ...
- Social Security Literacy: Are SSI and SSDI the Same Thing?on May 18, 2022 at 9:42 am
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) are both programs under the Social ...
- Disability Insurance Awareness Month is Here! ♥on May 18, 2022 at 9:42 am
Disability Insurance for Every Working Client. May is Disability Insurance Awareness Month in the industry and that means that it’s a perfect time to talk about the benefits of ...
- How is SSI different than Social Security disability?on May 18, 2022 at 9:42 am
The Social Security Administration has various programs to support Americans financially. Two of the programs are targeted at ...