Social Security can be one of the toughest agencies to deal with on a good day. When a person has been compromised by health and financial issues, it can be a real frustration. I count it a privilege to step into that gap and be of service.
My name is Jim Miller and I represent people applying for Social Security disability benefits. For 18 years, as part of my work, I was a vocational expert at Social Security disability hearings. Since 1998 I have worked as a non-attorney representative dealing with the SSA at all levels of the process including the hearings.
I Am Ready to Work for You Today
Most of my work is in the greater Chicago area. But, I have handled cases in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Brooklyn, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I am a member of the National Association of Disability Representatives.
You pay nothing unless we win!
social security disability - Bing News RSS Feed for social security disability - Bing News (Generated by Feedity)
- Motability Scheme set to change for some PIP claimants - here's everything you need to knowon October 29, 2020 at 4:05 pm
But, due to the impact on the Scottish Government, Social Security Scotland and public services in managing Scotland through ...
- TOM MARGENAU: Less for others and more for meon October 29, 2020 at 4:05 pm
I get hundreds of letters from my readers every week. And from them, I can glean a lot of insight into some facets of the American character.
- Social Security Administration Renews Conduent’s Federal Blanket Purchase Agreement to Help Process Disability Claimson October 29, 2020 at 4:05 pm
today announced the award of a blanket purchase agreement from the Social Security Administration (SSA) to provide automated mailroom technology that improves the efficiency of disability claims ...
- Social Security checks to increase by 1.3% in 2021on October 29, 2020 at 4:05 pm
The average monthly check for those receiving Social Security disability benefits will increase by $16 to $1,277. The price index increases with inflation rises, meaning people pay more for goods ...
- Online portal opens for Cherokees with disabilities to apply for COVID aidon October 29, 2020 at 4:05 pm
The Cherokee Nation recently announced a $9 million Disability Assistance Program to help disabled Cherokees with food, ...