Social Security can be one of the toughest agencies to deal with on a good day. When a person has been compromised by health and financial issues, it can be a real frustration. I count it a privilege to step into that gap and be of service.
My name is Jim Miller and I represent people applying for Social Security disability benefits. For 18 years, as part of my work, I was a vocational expert at Social Security disability hearings. Since 1998 I have worked as a non-attorney representative dealing with the SSA at all levels of the process including the hearings.
I Am Ready to Work for You Today
Most of my work is in the greater Chicago area. But, I have handled cases in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Brooklyn, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I am a member of the National Association of Disability Representatives.
You pay nothing unless we win!
social security disability - Bing News RSS Feed for social security disability - Bing News (Generated by New Sloth)
- 1h Who is eligible for Medicare? Experts explain the rules, including who may be able to get benefits before 65on September 25, 2023 at 9:33 pm
The federal health insurance for people 65 and older, as well as some individuals under 65 with disabilities or specific ...
- 10h Preparing for Retirement? Here's Exactly How to Boost Your Monthly Social Security Payouton September 25, 2023 at 9:33 pm
With just a little more work and a bit of calendar-based strategizing, you could end up taking home meaningfully more money.
- The Pantagraph 1d Kingston: Disability insurance valuable part of financial planon September 25, 2023 at 9:33 pm
Catastrophic injuries and illnesses can happen to anyone at any time so long-term disability insurance should be part of your ...
- 16h on MSN I’m 64, disabled, lost everything in my divorce, and only earn $28,000. How do I avoid financial ruin?on September 25, 2023 at 9:33 pm
I was involved in a workplace accident that rendered me disabled and recently received a lump sum of $185,000 after deductions for lawyer fees etc. In 2011, when I was injured, I was facing ...
- Post and Courier 16h U S Government Social Security Administrationon September 25, 2023 at 9:33 pm
How do I get my business listed? Our directory features more than 18 million business listings from across the entire US. However, if we're missing your business, just click below to request that it ...