Social Security can be one of the toughest agencies to deal with on a good day. When a person has been compromised by health and financial issues, it can be a real frustration. I count it a privilege to step into that gap and be of service.
My name is Jim Miller and I represent people applying for Social Security disability benefits. For 18 years, as part of my work, I was a vocational expert at Social Security disability hearings. Since 1998 I have worked as a non-attorney representative dealing with the SSA at all levels of the process including the hearings.
I Am Ready to Work for You Today
Most of my work is in the greater Chicago area. But, I have handled cases in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Brooklyn, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I am a member of the National Association of Disability Representatives.
You pay nothing unless we win!
social security disability - Bing News RSS Feed for social security disability - Bing News (Generated by New Sloth)
- Social Security site has super powerson November 29, 2021 at 5:21 am
Did you know having a personal my Social Security account is almost like having super powers? Think about it. It protects you ...
- Future of Social Security: Why Experts Say Not To Worry, but Still Plan for Less ‘Substantial’ Paymentson November 29, 2021 at 5:21 am
Each year, the Social Security Board of Trustees releases its report on the current and projected financial status of Social ...
- The Disability Community Has Its Own ‘Silent Majority’on November 29, 2021 at 5:21 am
There isn’t much hard data and deep social or political science research to go on. But we can speculate about some of the ...
- Social Security: How to Boost Your Monthly Income by $800 With Spousal Benefitson November 29, 2021 at 5:21 am
Spousal benefits are one of the best ways to boost your monthly Social Security check -- or give you a Social Security check ...
- SSA needs to tighten up oversight of state medical experts, watchdog sayson November 29, 2021 at 5:21 am
GAO found the Social Security Administration needs to shore up its oversight of state medical experts responsible for making disability determinations.