Social Security can be one of the toughest agencies to deal with on a good day. When a person has been compromised by health and financial issues, it can be a real frustration. I count it a privilege to step into that gap and be of service.
My name is Jim Miller and I represent people applying for Social Security disability benefits. For 18 years, as part of my work, I was a vocational expert at Social Security disability hearings. Since 1998 I have worked as a non-attorney representative dealing with the SSA at all levels of the process including the hearings.
I Am Ready to Work for You Today
Most of my work is in the greater Chicago area. But, I have handled cases in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Brooklyn, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I am a member of the National Association of Disability Representatives.
You pay nothing unless we win!
social security disability - Bing News RSS Feed for social security disability - Bing News (Generated by New Sloth)
- SSA reaches deal to resume some in-person disability claims hearings starting in Mayon January 20, 2022 at 6:35 am
SSA and the Association of Administrative Law Judges reached an agreement this week to resume in-person disability as soon as May 4, while continuing to hold virtual video and phone hearings.
- Do I need an SSDI representative?on January 20, 2022 at 6:35 am
I am sure you have heard that you do not need a Louisiana Social Security Disability Lawyer to win your disability case. Well ...
- 2022 Is Already Seeing Multiple Arrests for Social Security Fraudon January 20, 2022 at 6:35 am
A new year has meant plenty of arrests and indictments for Social Security fraud and similar crimes. A roundup of recent ...
- Government-Mandated Poverty: How US policies are structured to keep people with disabilities in perpetual povertyon January 20, 2022 at 6:35 am
If we were able to keep our income, we’d have been married a long time ago.” Sherri Daniel, who has spinal stenosis and ...
- Future of Social Security: Why Experts Say Not To Worry, but Still Plan For Less ‘Substantial’ Paymentson January 20, 2022 at 6:35 am
Each year, the Social Security Board of Trustees releases its report on the current and projected financial status of Social ...