Social Security can be one of the toughest agencies to deal with on a good day. When a person has been compromised by health and financial issues, it can be a real frustration. I count it a privilege to step into that gap and be of service.
My name is Jim Miller and I represent people applying for Social Security disability benefits. For 18 years, as part of my work, I was a vocational expert at Social Security disability hearings. Since 1998 I have worked as a non-attorney representative dealing with the SSA at all levels of the process including the hearings.
I Am Ready to Work for You Today
Most of my work is in the greater Chicago area. But, I have handled cases in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Brooklyn, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I am a member of the National Association of Disability Representatives.
You pay nothing unless we win!
social security disability - Bing News RSS Feed for social security disability - Bing News (Generated by Feedity)
- RACHEL GRESZLER: What women can do to prepare for, benefit from, Social Security reformon November 24, 2020 at 11:36 am
Simply put, Social Security is unsustainable. That means it will be reformed, and it will happen within the next 15 years. That’s a scary thought for most people, but change can be a good thing. After ...
- Disability advocates hope newly elected legislators consider their storieson November 24, 2020 at 11:36 am
"The power of the disability vote really hasn't been tapped to the extent that it could be. This is an incredibly powerful ...
- Social Security: Veterans and Active Duty Military Members can count on Social Securityon November 24, 2020 at 11:36 am
Our disability program is an important part of our obligation to wounded warriors and their families. Social Security is an important resource for military members who return home with injuries.
- Annual Statistical Report on the Social Security Disability Insurance Program, 2017on November 24, 2020 at 11:36 am
SOURCES: Social Security Administration, Master Beneficiary Record, 100 percent data; and U.S. Postal Service geographic data. NOTES: Totals do not necessarily equal the sum of rounded components. (X) ...
- Self-Employment Tax (Social Security and Medicare Taxes)on November 24, 2020 at 11:36 am
The self-employment tax rate is 15.3%. The rate consists of two parts: 12.4% for social security (old-age, survivors, and disability insurance) and 2.9% for Medicare (hospital insurance). For 2019, ...