Social Security can be one of the toughest agencies to deal with on a good day. When a person has been compromised by health and financial issues, it can be a real frustration. I count it a privilege to step into that gap and be of service.
My name is Jim Miller and I represent people applying for Social Security disability benefits. For 18 years, as part of my work, I was a vocational expert at Social Security disability hearings. Since 1998 I have worked as a non-attorney representative dealing with the SSA at all levels of the process including the hearings.
I Am Ready to Work for You Today
Most of my work is in the greater Chicago area. But, I have handled cases in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Brooklyn, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I am a member of the National Association of Disability Representatives.
You pay nothing unless we win!
social security disability - Bing News RSS Feed for social security disability - Bing News (Generated by New Sloth)
- Another urgent item for Biden’s to-do list: The looming Social Security funding crisison January 23, 2021 at 3:52 am
The reserves of the trust fund that pays retirement and survivor benefits will be unable to pay full benefits in 2034.
- Protecting Disability Benefits Never More Importanton January 23, 2021 at 3:52 am
Whenever I have discussed my job at the clinic, people have the impression that most disability applicants who walk through ...
- Social Security commissioners must be tied to the presidenton January 23, 2021 at 3:52 am
In addition to managing a large agency and making sure that the checks go out at the right time to the right people, an ...
- Kenneth G. Marks Law Firm Moves Offices to Accommodate Clientson January 23, 2021 at 3:52 am
Kenneth G. Marks Law Firm has been addressing the social security and disability needs of clients throughout Orange County, CA for years. The law firm has made sure that ...
- Relief in sight for over 200k Sassa disability grant applicantson January 23, 2021 at 3:52 am
Sassa officials told Parliament they expect all the medical assessments to be completed by the end of March, after bringing more doctors on board to conduct them.