Social Security can be one of the toughest agencies to deal with on a good day. When a person has been compromised by health and financial issues, it can be a real frustration. I count it a privilege to step into that gap and be of service.
My name is Jim Miller and I represent people applying for Social Security disability benefits. For 18 years, as part of my work, I was a vocational expert at Social Security disability hearings. Since 1998 I have worked as a non-attorney representative dealing with the SSA at all levels of the process including the hearings.
I Am Ready to Work for You Today
Most of my work is in the greater Chicago area. But, I have handled cases in Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Tampa, Brooklyn, Georgia, Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc. I am a member of the National Association of Disability Representatives.
You pay nothing unless we win!
social security disability - Bing News RSS Feed for social security disability - Bing News (Generated by New Sloth)
- Don’t let Social Security steer you wrong on benefitson September 28, 2021 at 11:31 am
Few retirement decisions are as critical, or as easy to get wrong, as when and how to take your Social Security benefits. The ...
- Social Security: My Social Security's representative payee portalon September 28, 2021 at 11:31 am
Q: What is the difference between Social Security disability and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) disability? A: Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) is based on prior earnings.
- Annual Statistical Report on the Social Security Disability Insurance Program, 2000on September 28, 2021 at 11:31 am
SOURCE: 1996 Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP) matched to SSA administrative records. NOTES: Individuals receiving disability benefits in December 1998 are identified using SSA ...
- Legal advice on Social security disabilityon September 28, 2021 at 11:31 am
Can I sell my percentage of a business that i own with 2other people while getting social security disability insurance. I have owned a percentage of the business for 11years was found disabled on ...
- 3 Changes to Social Security You Probably Didn't Know Abouton September 28, 2021 at 11:31 am
Here, we'll look at three changes to Social Security you probably didn't know about. In the most recent update from the ...